This document provides information on how we process personal data while using cookies. The purpose of cookies used on our website is to protect the preferences of visitors; ensure efficient work of our websites, and collect analytical data. This ensures more convenient and improved navigation for visitors to the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files sent to a computer or other device (such as mobile phone or tablet) and stored in a tablet when a user visits a website. Cookies are used to allow a website to remember user preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a period of time, so there is no need to re-enter them when you browse different pages on the website during the same visit.
The cookies we use are divided into several categories, types and have different storage times.
Necessary Cookies ensure the operation of the website and does not require the visitor’s consent. These cookies are necessary to ensure the security and availability of the services provided.(If visitors do not want to accept required cookies, you can delete or block them by changing your browser settings).
Optional Cookies are used for internal analysis purposes in order to improve the services provided to all users. Website visitors may reject such cookies.
|__cfduid||Necessary||The cookie is used by CloudFlare CDN to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||1 month|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent functionality. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent functionality. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Optional”.||1 year|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Necessary||Records the default button state of the Cookie Consent functionality.||1 year|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Necessary||Activity and user information reCAPTCHA collects and analyzes includes the following: Typing patterns of the user to identify bot visits.||6 months|
|_gid||Optional||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. It expired in 24 hours.||24 hours|
|_ga||Optional||This identifies you as a user that is visiting the website on which the tracking code is implemented. It also verifies the correct cookie in case multiple cookies are setup in different paths or domains.||2 years|
|_gat_gtag_UA_175213901_1||Optional||Session cookie of the Google Tag, which is used to manage the tracking codes on the website.||1 hour|
|1P_JAR||Optional||Google cookie. This cookie is used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||Up to 1 month|
The NID cookie, as Google puts it “most people who use Google services have a cookie called ‘NID’ in their browsers.”
|Up to 6 months|
|UULE||Optional||The UULE parameter has base64 encoding argument in URLs to geolocate search engine results pages.||Up to 2 years|
|IDE||Optional||Used by Google to register and report the website’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuing the efficacy.||Up to 2 years|
Website’s visitors can manage or delete cookies at their discretion in their web browser settings. You can find the settigs in your browser’s options’s menu:
1. From the Tools menu, or the Tools drop-down at the upper right, select Internet Options.
If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- To manage cookie settings, select the Privacy tab and click Advanced. To override the automatic cookie settings, click Override automatic cookie handling and then make your selections using the radio buttons.
- To view or remove individual cookies, select the General tab. Under Browsing history, click Settings. Select either View objects or View files.
- To delete all cookies, under Browsing history, click Delete, then Check Cookies and then click Delete.
Cookies Settings in FireFox
1. From the Tools menu, select Options.
If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- To manage cookie settings, from the drop-down menu under History, select Use custom settings for history. Enable or disable the settings by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each setting:
- To accept third-party cookies, check Accept third-party cookies. In the Keep until: drop-down menu, select the time period you wish to keep cookies on your computer.
- To specify how the browser should clear the private data it stores, check Clear history when Firefox closes. Click Settings, then check the items to be cleared when you close Firefox.
- To view or remove individual cookies, click remove individual cookies.
- To remove all cookies, from the History menu, select clear your recent history. Click the arrow next to “Details” to expand the menu, check the items you want to clear, and then click Clear Now.
1. From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings
3. Under Privacy, select Content settings
- To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under Cookies“.
- To view or remove individual cookies, click All cookies and site data and hover the mouse over the entry. Select the X that appears next to the cookie to remove it.
- To delete all cookies, click All cookies and site data and select Remove all.
1. In Safari, from the Safari menu, select Preferences
2. In the Safari preferences window, click Privacy.
- To manage cookie settings, next to Block cookies, select From third parties and advertisers, Always, or Never.
- To view or remove individual cookies, click Details, then select the cookie to delete and click Remove.
- To delete all cookies, select Remove All Website Data then in the window that appears, select Remove Now.
For more information on cookie handling, please visit https://aboutcookies.org.
Cookies policy changes
This cookies policy was last reviewed in April 2021.